Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things got worse

Just when I thought things couldn't get anymore worse they did. I am now with out a job. I am looking and have had two interviews and two more lined up. I thought the worst was over and couldn't see the end of the tunnel. Today I feel confident and good that the best was to come for me. There are times when you think the door is shout and another one will open. It defiantly has been a challenging year and I am looking forward to it ending. I am doing fine. Resume on line. If anyone has anything available. I am in Accounting/Cost Accounting/Office Manager/Purchasing Agent/ and Staff Accounting areas. I will defiantly keep you posted but we are doing fine for now. I think I am over the shock of anything else. We will be moving out of our home in the next week. Richmond American Homes has to gut out our foundation and re pour the slab. The whole down stairs in Tile 18X18 which there is no match to patch so now they will have to redo the whole down stairs. It has been such a stressful thing and will be glad when that part is over also. We will be out for over 5 weeks I am sure. We still need to sit down and meet with them. We have to be close to the schools for the kids to get to and from. That is about all for now. I guess its enough. See someones life could always be worse off then yours. Wish us luck !

4 comments:

Leah said...

wow rachel, it has been a rough few months. It will gett better it always does, it just feels like it takes a long time to get there. We'll be praying for you and your family. By the way we'll be Utah tomorrow Sarah and I will giv eyou a call.

Sarah said...

Hang in there Rachel!! And let me know if you ever need (or want) anything.

Brent and Jessica said...

My Gosh!! You guys have been having a rough time...we will keep you in our prayers and keep us posted. we love you!

Jeanette said...

Oh my goodness, Rachel. I am sorry to hear about all that you are going through. I will keep you and the family in my prayers. If there is anything I can do let me know. Love ya!!!