Sunday, June 29, 2008

Old Friends SCAM Reunion

I can't believe how long it has been sense we have all seen each other? To long and several kids later. So we just had a Reunion Friday evening at "Discovery Park" in Pleasant Grove Utah. Its right down from Sarah Moulders (Fosse) House. I am still getting the pictures back but until then please look at Sarah's they are the best.
When we got home my kids were asking me so who were those people? From where? I have never seen them before. Some they have meet before but others I haven't even seen sense Hight School so I told them I would show them some High School pictures of what they looked like back then. So here they are - share the memories.

Here is to memories and here are a few I found so far.

Lance & Greg Gordon at "Youth Conference Walnut Creek California June 1991. The year we all Graduated from San Ramon Valley High.

Leah Fosse, Rachel Babcock (DeVroom) & Jenny Stapley at Youth Conference June 1991. We were always having fun somewhere with everyone. I don't remember being home much. We had such a great group of friends. We defiantly need to stay in contact no matter where we are or go.

Ok Amanda & Sarah your going to love this one. This was taken at Amanda's House in Danville CA. It was our Senior Ball Dance May 1991. Look at the style they are all coming back in today! I have more but I got tired of scanning. They are quite old. I thought you would like to take it back and relive the moments. HAHALast day of school signing year books June 1991 J.J. Lowe & Greg Gordon
J.J. will enjoy this one you will have to share this with your kids. The "Stay Way" Kari Hagen and I did this to his car for his birthday 1990. It was covered with Cake froasting and starbursts. We had such great friends.
One of are many trips and outtings. Amanda, J.J. & I went to the Oakland Temple. The one with J.J. and the guy I can't remember the guy. THEN: Senior Pictures 1991
NOW: Rachel & daughter Mindi 12 August 2007

I would have to say that I am getting better with time........HAHA

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Rachel! Fun pictures. Good memories. It makes me want to go find my old pictures. But that would require me cleaning out my craft room. (YIKES!)

Leah said...

Oh my! why was I ever allowed to leave the house?