Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mindi at Girls Camp


Girls Camp gosh I remember the day so clear when I went. I had just moved to Danville, CA in Northern California from Glendora CA in the Southern part of California my Freshman year. It was located in the Seirra's Tahoe at a place called "Rucker Lake". I meet my closest friends there and hung out with them in High School. It was Amanda Rassmusen, Sarah Fosse, Allison Hall, Laina Baxter. Gosh we even snuck the guys up to camp one year and almost got sent home early. Boy what were we thinking back then? It was sure fun and long lasted memories. I will have to pull up those pictures again!





Moving here to Utah and Mindi being a Behive she was some what nervious and I didn't know what to exepect in a new area. She was gone from June 10th through June 13th. Unfortantly living in Utah now they defantly got two days of full falling snow and it was completely cold. One day was "Wacky Hair Day" in which the girls did their hair crazy in the wilderness. The great part is that she meet more friends and learned more about testemonies and being closer to the church. She is defantly a great friend and example to others around her. We love you Mindi.

No comments: