Sunday, December 6, 2009

Babcock's Thanksgiving Feast

We had our Thanksgiving at Ben's sisters house Tricia & Joel with their two boys AJ & Shane in Cedar Hills. We all contributed to the thanksgiving day. Every year I try making my moms home made rolls & pies. We had made 2 Pumpkin Pies this year & 6 trays of Cinnamon rolls.


We had a great time being all together and the foot was great and filling. Tavah and Brandon had their 4th little girl Asbin. Devon loved holding her. She has so much hair and was so tiny.

My mom mailed an activity to the kids and Damon had so much fun making this Thankful Tree for all the things he is thankful for this year. There were several he mentioned that were great, holy ghost, water, beds, brother, sister. etc. Thank you mom they loved it.


I was then sick for 5 days straight after Thanksgiving. We didn't eat much sense they kids are hardly home with the break from school so I had to start giving the food away so that it wouldn't go bad. I am defiantly thankful for my health.

No comments: