Sunday, November 15, 2009

Damon on TV

Damon will be on TV on Monday 11/16/2009 @ 5:00 & 6:00 on channel 4. His classroom at school is doing a "Giving Tree" and one of the kids in his class, mom works for the station and interviewed some of the kids. We have been laying their cloths out the night before and Damon says "Mom I don't think this outfit is appropriate to be on TV" I responded "Ow, Yes, I think your right lets find something else to where". He usually combs his own hair and says "Mom I will need you to combs my hair today so it looks OK on TV", I said "OK Damon I will help you out.

Damon mentioned they only wanted energetic answers, he said he was so nervous his knees were shacking but he was excited and answered the question as best as he could. He is so nervous that he will miss seeing it. We have it scheduled to be taped on the TV and are excited to see him. If you remember look for him!

No comments: