Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day Surprise


Mother's Day was so special and the kids were so excited. In the morning Damon gave me breakfast in bed. Scrabbled eggs, mini bagels and strawberries with a glass of orange juice. Loved it. The items in the picture are full of flowers which I never get because they die. Damon made the paper flowers in primary. Devon made the pink flower at school which is a pen and the pot is the holder. Mindi made a cook book which has great new recipes to try in it. The purple flower is also from Damon from school he new my favorite color. The book marks and pick flowers on the right are from church. The gifts kept coming. I guess I was an extra good mom this year for making more breakfasts, lunches for school and dinner when they are home. Ben gave me three new out fits and we went to lunch at Apple bee's yesterday. It was great. I love my kids and appreciate all that they have given to me. Thank you again to my family.
Devon provided a note book with poems and thoughts in it. I loved the story he wrote about me and wanted to share it:
BUSY WORK, BUSY PLAY, JUST WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY?
I think my mom goes on the roof and says " I am super women" and she flys around are back yard and when she gets hungry she eats a salad and saves the day and this is all happening when I am at school and when I get home she is flying in the living room and I said "No flying in the house you know better". So I ground my mother. The End.
Kids have such the imagination, I save the day which most mothers do. Mothers are great Happy Mothers Day to all those out there.

No comments: