Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rachel's First Soccer Game

I am on a all girls soccer team in the area. Our first game was yesturday. I had been sick with a cold and home in bed not being able to breath and having my nose run forever the past four days. So saturday afternoon I got up from being in bed and got ready for my first game. I wasn't really sure how it was going to play out never meeting the team or playing in years. I just finished coaching my daughters girls and boys indoor soccer team. They had won all but two games. One being a tie and the other a loss. So actually playing had been some time ago.

The wind was blowing really hard. I played full back with one other girl. It was a lot of fun but not so much tring to run the field not being able to breath. By the secound half I was defantly dieing. We lost 5-2. Ben and the kids watched the game. Damon my youngest says "Mom you did pretty good when I was watching you the first part of the game" Ben mentioned "Don't talk so much and just play". So needless to say we had a great time. I came home took a bath and went back to bed.

Today I am defantly sore. Even with working out I am felling other muscels that I have not felt in quite some time. Until the next game.

No comments: